Thursday, April 29, 2010

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder?

I know, I know...it's been a while.  I'm sorry.  Between Silver Sandy, "Tickets on Sale" ads, Facebook, the media guide, dominating Pictionary performances, and the fact that I barely know anyone that works here anymore (the small pox epidemic hit us hard), blog content has fallen by the wayside a bit.

But that all ends today.  It's time to get this well-oiled machine back on track, and get you back behind the scenes with the people that make it all happen (as soon as I figure out who's who).

I am officially declaring the "Great Blog Content Drought of '10" over and done.  Wally Backman will be in town this weekend for the kick-off of tickets going on sale, we have a softball game lined up (and lots of smack talk going on) between the West Wing and the mysterious beings on the other side of the building Ticket Office in the next few weeks, and I'm sure someone will do something silly enough for me to make fun of in no time at all.

So stay tuned, because the Blog is coming back strong (and no one will be safe from its wrath)!

-- Dave

No comments: