Friday, April 30, 2010

We Talkin' 'Bout PRACTICE!

Well, that didn't take long.  I told you someone would do something silly enough to make fun of soon.  I just didn't think it would be the very same day.  And I didn't think it'd be an entire office.

In anticipation of an interoffice softball game against the clearly superior West Wing in the next couple of weeks, the Ticket Office held a practice session after work yesterday.  Practice.  For an office softball game.  Practice.  For slow-pitch softball.  Practice?!  We talkin' 'bout PRACTICE!

I'm not sure if I should salute their competitive spirit or ridicule them.  I've decided to go with the latter.

Thanks to a certain high-profile scouting connection I have with the Brooklyn/Staten Island Greater Scouting Bureau of Professional Scouts of the Tri-State/Metro Region's Associate Division of People Who Scout, I have acquired top-secret scouting footage of yesterday's T.O. softball practice, which I will now share with the world:





I have to admit...the sheer speed and ferocity of the athletes involved made it hard for the naked eye to even capture most of the action.  So I've slowed this one down:


Keep practicing, T.O.  You're gonna need it!

-- Dave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The West Wing is gonna need some practice of their own. They lost their last game to a certain group of interns. Interns 09 live on...

anthony0358 said...

Welcome back !