Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Brooklyn Cyclones: THE MOVIE

Every person in every workplace has asked the question at one time. "If they made a movie about us, who would play whom?" Well, here at the Cyclones we ask that question quite a bit...and I am proud to say that I have come up with some answers.

In what I think is a brilliant (or maybe just evil?) twist, instead of discussing this with my colleagues, I've gone ahead and just replaced their pictures on the website without their knowledge, swapping in the people I think fit the bill. And I'll share them with you -- loyal blog readers -- first. They'll see them eventually...or they'll just be very confused when people start making fun of them. Either way sounds good to me. And either way, I'll probably be in trouble. (Although I have to admit, I have not acted completely alone. If they like the pictures, it was all my idea. If they don't, it was Liz's fault.)

Now, keep in mind, there are various reasons for the choices, and they're not all based on looks. Some stem from particular interests. Some come from nicknames (that they may or may not even know exist). Some have similar talents. Some have similar names. Some have similar dance moves. Some seem like they have the right attitude. And some are just straight-up dead ringers. (It's good being the only one who knows how to upload the pictures!)

So click around on the front office page. If you know us (or even if you don't), let me know what you think about the casting of Brooklyn Cyclones: THE MOVIE. Good choices? Bad ones? Any better suggestions?

But keep it quiet...let's see how long it takes them to figure it out!

-- Dave

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny that you would replace Rishi's picture with that of his identical twin.

Anonymous said...

Gary always wants to know "Who's the Boss?"

Anonymous said...

A wise man once said....

There’s a time for love and a time for living.
You take a chance and face the wind.
An open road and a road that’s hidden
A brand new life around the bend.
There were times when I lost a dream or two.
Found the trail, and at the end was you.
There’s a path you take and a path untaken
The choice is up to you my friend.
Nights are long but you’re on your way
To a brand new life,
Brand new life,
Brand new life around the bend.

Anonymous said...

Is that Big John Stud? Classic!