Friday, January 29, 2010

Didn't Get the Memo?

Have you ever walked into work to find that you're wearing practically the exact thing as someone else?  I'll bet you a million bucks (or the $3.72 in my bank account) that at some point in the day at least three other people at work said some form of the following:
  • "Did you guys call each other this morning?"
  • "Do you always plan your outfits together?"
  • "I must have missed the memo."
High-larious.  Really.  Super creative.  I've never heard that one before.  It's like when you ask if it's Friday today, and the comedic genius on the other end snidely responds "all day."  Love that one, too.

Well, today I wore the same thing as Steve, and had to deal with precisely those types of comments.  Fine.  But then Steve himself seemed to be reveling in it.  I think he was proud that he had the same sense of style (for one day) as someone 20 years his junior.

Well, Steve, in the immortal words of Big Willie Style:


-- Dave

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is not the first time this has happened, by the way. I remember one day last season when you both chose a very obscure Mets shirt for the same day. Hmmmm....?