Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Alexa's Shocking Past

I'll admit that from time to time I have a tendency to make up outright lies about embellish cetrain aspects of my colleague's lives.  But this one is actually true.  Really.  I found out today that Baby Alexa, in her younger days, really did this.  For "fun."  Really.

One of the most down-to-earth, together, responsible, intelligent people I know put an electric dog collar on her neck and went past the invisible barrier.  For fun.  Multiple times.  Really.

Unfortunately, no video has been discovered (yet), but I imagine it went something like this:


I am dumbfounded. 

I am lost for words (and that's not easy). 

I am (wait for it...) shocked!

The good news for you is that Alexa is the one in charge of fun & entertainment during the games.  So if there's a rain delay or a downturn in the action, I know what I'll be suggesting she do to get the crowd going!

-- Dave

No comments: