Monday, May 24, 2010

Whatcha Gonna Do?

I first got into wrestling back in the good old days, when my main man the Junkyard Dog was thumping anybody in his path and the Hulkster was asking a burning question that forced me to contemplate my intestinal fortitude, and the path one takes when faced with adversity.

Since then, I've gone from JYD to DDP, watched Hulk go Hollywood, and run with the Wolfpack.  In recent years, I've lost touch with wrestling, but I was definitely excited by our announcement that MCA Park would play host to Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling on July 2nd.


Clearly, I'm not the only one.  Tickets went on sale this morning, and the phones and interwebs have been blazing.  The July 2nd TNA show is going to be one of the biggest nights of the summer -- a megastar wrestling show followed by fireworks on the Coney Island seashore!

So, really, there's only one question you should be asking yourself.  One question in the debate that is raging inside your mind.  One question whose answer will tip the scales  in favor of an unforgettable summer experience, or against it:

Whatcha gonna do, brother?  Whatcha gonna do when TNA comes to MCU and runs wild on you this July 2?

-- Dave

P.S.  "Get tickets" was the correct answer to that last question.  Do so here.

No comments: