Monday, March 23, 2009

Tweet ,Tweet

OK, the ball is fully rolling on our Twitter page. A little early snafu with our design, but I think we're back on track.

Yesterday, I got a crash course from our friend Carrie at the Kbuzz (who, incidentally, became a legend around the Cyclones hallways when she compared Steve to Eeyore and Britney Spears in the same meeting) on the best ways to use Twitter, so for the foreseeable future I'll be tweeting my days away, reaching out to fans from around the internet.

It's pretty crazy...I can take a look at what people are talking about, and if they mention the Cyclones, I can reach out and drop them a line. Fun stuff...and a great way to communicate quickly with a big group of people.

If you're a Cyclones fan, or a Twitter-head, or just want to tweet about Brooklyn, baseball, or anything else Cyclones-related, check us out on Twitter.

-- Dave

No comments: